I have actually been writing posts as my pregnancy as progressed. Little by little I'll post my pregnancy posts and put a link here for all those that don't want to play hide and go seek with my posts.
HOOOOORAY!!! I am so excited, this is seriously the BEST news. Lindsay was born on April Fools Day and when my parents told their family/friends she was born and that they were adopting her that day, no one believed them.
Ryan and I are so happy for you and Micah and sweet little Beckham! I just sat down and read all your pregnancy posts and they are SO WONDERFUL... what a treasure to have these precious thoughts and experiences recorded... your words are beautiful Josie! Isn't life just amazing!? Love you guys!
7 comments:
HOOOOORAY!!! I am so excited, this is seriously the BEST news. Lindsay was born on April Fools Day and when my parents told their family/friends she was born and that they were adopting her that day, no one believed them.
Love you!
more posts! more posts! more posts!
this is really such wonderful news! congratulations to you, micah,and beckham!
I need to see a big 'ole pregnancy ticker on your blog stat!!!!!!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this! LOVE you, LOVE your happiness!
Ryan and I are so happy for you and Micah and sweet little Beckham! I just sat down and read all your pregnancy posts and they are SO WONDERFUL... what a treasure to have these precious thoughts and experiences recorded... your words are beautiful Josie! Isn't life just amazing!? Love you guys!
Josie!!! I just spent the last hour reading your posts! I cannot believe it! I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment