Monday, April 11, 2011

Sunday is the Best Day...

Dear Beckham,

At this age you love to go to church.  You never have hesititate to go into nursery, and you never want to leave.  However...you are HORRIBLE in sacrament meeting.  You do not like to sit still.  You think its fun to yell and scream because everyone else is quite.  Sometimes you will crawl under all the pews all the way up to the front, by the time we can catch you.  You also love to run all over the church no matter now many times I tell you its not appropriate.  All of this, you find incredibly funny.

Dad and I are trying really hard to teach you reverence.  We really want you to learn to sit through sacrament.

I decided maybe I would get some quite activities to bring to church to help keep you quite.  I decided to bring 6-7 activities.  One activity for every 10 min.  Look at everything I have at my disposal...


And you know what?  NONE OF IT WORKS.  You get so crazy, but I am told it is normal.  (Thanks, Annie!)  So, as much as I love you, I want to remind you when you have children of your own...YOU WERE NOT EASY IN SACRAMENT.

Love,

Your Momma

1 comment:

anya said...

it IS totally normal!!!! :)