That sneaky Easter Bunny came and visited our house last night. He left foot prints all over the place...
The best part was that little Beckham woke up several times during the night. About midnight I woke up to find him asleep on the little bunny feet. At five am Micah got up with him as Beckham kept telling him to "look" at the little foot prints.
Finally, when the sun had actually risen Beckham hopped along the little foot prints to find his Easter basket. Full of a new swimsuit, a summer outfit and a movie...
I have to say Beckham's favorite part was the little Easter hunt he went on. The Easter Bunny left eggs all over the house, and Beckham LOVED opening each egg to find the surprise "guy" inside.
I love Easter. I love that its in spring time. I love the new beginning. I love what it represents. I got my cute boys new outfits. I wanted a family picture, but these were the best I could do...
Yep. My photographer husband took 4 pictures and us was the best he could do.
1 comment:
love the bunny footprint idea. cute cute cute!
Post a Comment