Sunday, April 24, 2011

18 Weeks...

I can't believe I am 18 weeks pregnant!  I am starting to show more and more.  I am to the point that even when I suck in my belly, there is a little bump.   I am loving it.  Take a look...

Micah took it a little close, so its a little disproportionate, but I still want to remember.  

I can tell my energy is so much better, but I definitely can't run around all day like I am used to doing.  I still throw up every now and then, but it doesn't bother me in the least.

I think it is really starting to hit me that we are going to have a baby.  My cute aunt sent me this little sleeper and it melted my heart.  It was so small...but it really made me realize what was ahead of me...and I got really excited.  We haven't talked about names or thought about our nursery, but I think that will come in the next little while.  Can't wait.

4 comments:

Melyn said...

You have such a cute pregnant belly!!

anya said...

Love it. Love it!

The Stringham's said...

YEa!!!! LOVE it. SO excited for you. Cannot wait to see you and your darling bump!

Alissa said...

what a cute belly josie!