When I scheduled Beckhams's 2 year pictures I had no idea what I wanted to do. I always prefer to go outside, and I was hoping the weather would cooperate and we could go and out and it would be beautiful and sunny...however, as luck would have it...the week we had them taken it snowed EVERY DAY! Shucks. No matter. Sarah made it work, and I absolutely love them. I cannot tell you how much I love them. I look at my little boy and I am such a proud mom. He is the most beautiful boy. So handsome. And he can always make me laugh...
I love his side glances. They usually mean trouble.
...flexing his muscles...
I don't know what it is about this picture, but it reminds me of my dad when he was little or maybe one of his brothers. Maybe its just the way Beck is looking at the camera.
Classic. Love it.
Playful.
Such his father's son. Micah will probably have this blown up and framed.
This is classic Beckham laughing. Love that Sarah caught it.
I love this one in black and white.
Laid back, just like his dad.
I love that we were out when it was raining. I love the rain.
One of my favorite pictures.
These last ones are probably my favorites...
We randomly threw the frog in and I love it. I love the contrasts and the look on his face.
This kid is going to be a stud.
So handsome.
Thanks Sarah for the amazing pictures!





















4 comments:
they turned out FABULOUS!!!!! Love the naked tie/hat pictures! oh and the ones of him outside in his green jacket. Love!
He is such a stud. Love that kid, seriously!
LOVE them. Seriously!!!!! What a stud.
Amazing! She did such a good job and he is such a cute boy!
Post a Comment