Monday, February 14, 2011

Week Eight...

I am definitely not big on taking pictures of myself, but I have to admit... I am so so so so very excited to see my body change.  I know this will sound odd to the rest of you pregnant mothers, but when you don't think you can have children...you envy every pregnant belly that walks your way.  With all of my birth mothers I was almost obsessive with how much I wanted to see pictures of their growing belly's.

So...now that I get to have a growing belly, you will have to deal with pictures of my growing belly.  For those of you that can't handle this, look away.  This is the only one I took so far.  (I guess I am going to have to really warm up to the idea of the camera on me.)



Haven't gained any weight yet, but I am thrilled that this will be one New Years Resolution I don't keep. I am hoping to gain between 25-35 pounds.  I lost 25 pounds last year, so I know it will be awful, but I can do it again.  It will just take sometime.


4 comments:

the johansen's said...

You look awesome, Miss Skinny! Can't wait to see that belly grow. I'm happy yours will grow, but depressed mine will too (because of all the candy/sugar/junk food I eat!)

anya said...

you look amazing... can't wait to see that belly grow!!!

Melyn said...

I'm so excited to see that baby bump!!

Sarah D said...

Yeah for baby bumps!