Monday, February 14, 2011

My Funny Valentine...

Valentine's Day is not a big holiday in our home.  After Christmas...Parent's Birthdays...Our Birthdays...We are ALL partied out.

My sweet Micah tried super hard this year though!  I got up way too early to go to the gym, and came back at 7am to crawl back in bed.  Micah got up and went to work, but didn't forget to give me a kiss and wish me happy valentine's day.  A few minutes later, Beckham crawled into bed with me and we watched part of Nemo.  When we both finally stumbled out of my room at about 9am...there were these AMAZING flowers sitting on the kitchen.  I was so dumbfounded.  I couldn't figure out how Micah got them in the house.  (Come to find out he went and picked them up, along with my favorite chocolate dipped strawberries, before work and dropped them off while we were watching Nemo.  Such effort.)  I felt so loved.  Thanks, babe.



I did manage to get my little Beckham a little valentine surprise.  As for Micah, I got him a couple treats and a gift that technically he already had...but little Beckham had broken.  Haha.

As for what we did that night?  Fancy restaurant?  Dancing?  Nope.  Take out and some TV watching.  LOVE it!

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!


2 comments:

anya said...

i could use some take out and some tv. it's been a looonnng valentines night at work. blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

The Evers Family said...

That's cute! You have such a thoughtful husband. I wish you would have talked more about your Valentines Date in detail though. I sure loved that last year. JUST KIDDING! Had to through that in there since we were just reminiscing the other night.