Saturday, February 19, 2011

All Aboard the Choo Choo Train...

Apparently, the other day, Easton woke up and decided he was done wearing diapers.  This was short lived, but he did receive a new package of Thomas the Train undies just incase he changed his mind.  Later on during the day, I found Beckham and Easton fighting over who got to hold the underwear.  Being the good mom and aunt I am, I gave each boy two pairs of underwear, but that was not good enough.  Not at all.  They wanted to wear the underwear...over their clothes.  In fact, Easton wanted BOTH pairs of underwear on.  So...I put them on of course....

And they wore them most of the afternoon.  Not to mention, Beckham kept pointing to his pee pee and saying, "Choo, Choo."


The following afternoon, Beckham awoke from his nap, and went downstairs like this...
I'm glad our boys can find so many useful purposes for a pair of underwear.


2 comments:

The Evers Family said...

I just got finished blogging about his. Now i have to go back and add the pic of the two boys that I just stole off your blog.

anya said...

hilarious. simply hilarious.