Monday, February 7, 2011

Lazy Day...

I have never stayed home for one whole day.  Its just not who I am.  I don't know if its because I worked for 10 years on top of tackling years of school before that.  But...I think its more that I just don't like to sit around and so I go places.  Sometimes its just to my parents house for a short visit, but ALWAYS get out of the house.

Not today!  I haven't been feeling very well, and though this has never stopped me before, today I decided not to do anything.  I did make it out of bed and showered by 10am, but I did not put on any makeup.  I only made it to wearing sweats too.

I spent the whole day doing nothing.  I don't remember the last time I just sat.  I sat with Beckham and we watched his favorite shows.  We cuddled and took a nap.  After nap time we played in all of the blankets and pillows until Micah showed up.  He left work a little early to come home and take care of me.  Good thing he did because he brought food, and I was finally feeling hungry.  When Micah went to his basketball game, Beckham and I played Black Eyed Peas music and danced around.

There were a lot of things I could have done.  I could have blogged a couple pictures I have been holding on to.  Send thank you cards.  Make cookies.  Work on Beckham's room.  Even...read a book!, but I just sat.

Do I feel better?  Not particularly, but I am sure I will soon.  I will for sure leave the house tomorrow.  I am already feeling cabin fever.  Haha.

Anyway.  Had to document me big day.

No comments: