As you now know, Beckham is an avid crib climber. There is nothing that stops him from climbing out of his crib. The only problem with this is...he can't climb back in. Poor thing. Beckham will make all the effort to climb out of his crib, realize he can't get out of his room, and curl up on the floor to sleep. Because of this, I now leave cushions and blankets on the floor, and I do check on him every hour or so, to move him to his crib when he finally falls asleep.
This is what I found a couple nights ago...
The best was when Beckham climbed in his closet and closed the door to "play" with his toys when he should have been sleeping, and he fell asleep in his closet. It totally freaked me out because I didn't know where he was at first, but now I laugh about it. Haha.
3 comments:
Poor boy!
I love this story! Poor kid. Holynd will be sleeping in a crib until she's 5 because she's convinced her big girl bed is scary.
Hilarious!!! Love it!
Post a Comment