Thursday, February 10, 2011

Walking Disaster...

Today, I was frustrated.  I FINALLY had the house all clean.  It had taken me an extra two hours because when I would be done with one room, I had to go and re-clean another room that Beckham destroyed.  By the time I was done, I was so done.  Done with all the cleaning.  Done with all the energy I had spent.  Done with being mad.

We were headed down to my parents so that for at least an hour I can think...my house is clean!  As we were leaving, I put on Beckham's jacket, sat down the garbage to be taken out, and ran to get my shoes.  By the time I got back...it was already too late...

Beckham threw the garbage down Sarah and Chad's stairs!!!  Typically it wouldn't have been that bad, but instead, Beckham had not eaten his yogurt for breakfast...so a whole container of yogurt now covered the stairs.  OH, WAS I FURIOUS.  I've never really gotten really mad at Beckham, but today I did.  I was really mad, but I learned a lesson.  Never leave your child alone with a bag of garbage.


1 comment:

The Evers Family said...

I didn't hear about this. That's terrible! That's something my kids would have done. Oh no.... they are rubbing off.