Get ready! First naked belly photo. I am sure there are many people out there appalled that I would show my naked belly, so to them I apoligize. I don't mean to offend, but I really want to document my size...
Still a little nauseous at night. I would say 3-4 nights a week. I usually only end up vomiting 2-3 nights, though. However, I do feel like I am getting a lot of my energy back.
3 comments:
You are not going to believe what happened today.... I showered, got dressed, took the girls to lunch, cleaned my house and did laundry! I felt so good! I sat on my couch and cried because my floors were clean. Your belly is cute! I did that with Holynd's pregnancy. However, I wasn't brave enough to do bare belly, good for you!
Look at that cute little belly. Can't wait for it to grow!
LOVE it!!!! YEa. SO excited, and even more excited you aren't feeling great! :) sorry, but it's a good excited!!! Love you lots.
ps. sorry i never text back...my phone broke. so sad i feel so out of the loop. if you need to more info you can call my house 801.572.2226
Post a Comment