He's TWO!!!!
I really cannot believe it has been two years since I held this little guy in arms...
It literally takes my breath away. It was the most magical day.
Two years later, I cannot believe how big and how AMAZING Beckham is.
Thursday we went to his two year appointment and learned...
Beckham weighs 29 lbs and jumped up to 60th percent
And Beckham is 36.25 inches tall (90th percent)
Beckham is a miracle in every sense of the word. Some little tid bits...
Beckham is talking all the time. Our favorite things are when he says sorry, thank you, love you, see ya, bye bye, Roxy, momma, dadda, pizza, buzz, nemo... and well the list could go on and on.
Beckham LOVES music and LOVES to dance. His papa will take credit for this one. Almost every morning Beckham comes in asking for me to turn on "Pump it" or "Boom, Boom, Pow" by the Black Eyed Peas. He even knows many of the words.
Beckham will be a sports fanatic. If we go anywhere where there is a basketball and hoop, he wants to shoot it, no matter how tall the basket is. He also loves to kick soccer balls and throw footballs. What can I say, he's daddy's little boy.
Beckham has a best friend. His name is E. Every morning Beckham asks for E. When we go down to my parents, he looks for E. Now, Beckham and E don't always get along, but if they ever fight, no matter who was at fault Beckham gives him a hug and says "sorry."
Beckham is better at using a cellphone than most people.
Beckham does not understand the time out chair, but will fold his arms.
Beckham is finally liking the idea of watching movies. Right now his favorites are: Nemo, Lion King, Monsters Inc.
Beckham LOVES toys. Specifically "choo choos" and any toys his cousins are playing with. His favorite toys may include swords. Weird, I know.
Beckham loves to play pretend. His favorite pretend game is pretending to take a nap.
Beckham loves his sister Roxy, and will always pet her and tell her to be nice. He also like to kiss by giving licks just like his sister.
Beckham loves to go and visit our neighbor's the Johansens. This is typically done when I am in the shower or in the bathroom. His mom does NOT like that he does this.
Beckham loves to read books. Especially at night. His favorite is "Oh My Oh My Oh Dinosaurs."
Beckham loves to go to nursery at church. He wants to go all the time.
Beckham is really social. He loves to play with kids no matter the size.
Beckham is finally starting to eat. He likes pizza, sandwhiches, and pasta. Aunt Allie makes his favorite foods.
Beckham wears a size 2T for now and a size 7 shoe.
There you go, Becks! I little list of you.
4 comments:
We love when he visits! Seriously.
What a cute kid! Yeah for Beck!
I seriously tear up everytime I see that picture of you holding Beck. Such an amazing day... I can't believe it's been two years.
My favorite thing is when Beckham says "See Ya." Makes me laugh everytime.
Post a Comment