Until Beckham does understand...Micah and I can relish in the fact the Lexie is so amazing and we love having her in our life. I cannot believe it has been two years since Lexie gave birth to Beckham. It seems just like yesterday. I will never be able to thank Lexie enough for the sacrifices she made on her little boys behalf. Two years later, I can see so many blessings coming into her life and she totally deserves it.
Anyway...take a look at the sweetest picture ever...
Is that just not the cutest picture?
And now take a look at this threesome...
Adam, Beckham, and Lexie. So fun.
I have to give a shout out to Lexie for Beckham's birthday present. Magic Markers that only work on special paper! Love it!

2 comments:
Ooohhh... I love that picture of Lexie and Beck. When is she getting married?!
That is such a sweet picture of Beck and Lexie. She really is the most amazing person.
Post a Comment