Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day...

Do you have lots of green your closet?  Not I!  But, my cute little boy does.  And he looked super cute in all of his green clothes today.  (I should have taken some pictures!)

When I was little, a friendly leprechaun would come and visit our house...and LUCKY Beckham...Charlie The Leprechaun came visted his doorstep...

Beckham had no idea what to make of the present left on the doorstep.  Who left it there?  "Where'd he go, mama???"  After some coaching, he finally brought the little gift inside to find...


A green football, green bubbles, green drawing pad...and a couple "robots."
Thanks, Charlie!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!



PS. As I have now tried the Crayola Green Bubbles I urge mother's everywhere to be very cautious of this product. Yes, the green bubbles are washable, but do you really want to spend countless hours trying to get spots of green of of everything and everyone? Probably not. And the bubbles aren't that good anyway:)

1 comment:

anya said...

Cute idea! We did NOTHING at our house for St. Patricks Day. Nothing. I am so boring.