Saturday, March 19, 2011

Spring Has Sprung...

I always seem to have this problem...I have SO MUCH I need to do, but when I finally have 10 min of time, I never remember all of the things I need to get done, so instead I sit down and play with my phone.

A couple weeks ago, I made a list of all the things I wanted to get done.  It was a LONG list.  Some were just little things, like write thank you notes; and some were big things like put Beck's room back together and work on my adoption blog.

Little by little I have been able to chip down my list.  It has felt great to accomplish something, and now...its almost SPRING!  I am so excited!  I am excited to see the mountain side's turn green.  I am excited to get outside and work in the yard.   And I was super excited to get out all of my flowers to decorate my house for spring...

Here's to spring clean up and flowers!

2 comments:

anya said...

ooohhhh... can i come get some spring inspiration at your house!?

The Evers Family said...

I seriously thought those were fake. I'm thinking about planting fake flowers in my yard so they won't die. Thoughts?