However...there is one little one I have met...Millie Jane Neidig. I have been so excited for Anya and her family. I begged my mom to watch Beck so I could run up to the hospital. This is what I found...
I got promission from the new mommy to post this next picture. I just love it...
Anya is absolutly glowing. She is so beautiful...and look at me with the baby girl in my arms! (Becareful Anya, I might just make off with her...) Anya and I have very few pictures of the two of us. We have had 15+ years now, I think there may be only a handful. Which brings me to another big moment this week...
So, it is true that Anya and I have known each other since 7th grade; however, I never get Anya's birthday right. I should say, that I get it right...but no one else does. See, in my world Anya was born on the 27th of May. It is perfect because Anya's birthday is the 27th, Sarah's the 28th, and Josie's the 29th. This is how I always remember it. The catch is, Anya's mom gave birth to Anya on the 26th of May...so I always seem to be a day late. Oh, well. At least Anya can always count on me wishing her happy birthday a day late...but not this year! I remembered. Cannot promise anything for next year...but for now...Happy Birthday, Anya on the 26th of May!

2 comments:
A little bit of makeup would have done my face a whole lot of good! :) And... way to go on remembering my birthday on the right day!
what a month it was! you are sweet we do love our Navy. We would love to have you out anytime. Lots of love.
Post a Comment