I hope everyone that reads this realizes that this blog is my journal. Somethings I post, I post for historical purposes only.
Micah has waited a long time to become a team lead at work. Finally it happened. It actually happened awhile ago, but I have really been in denial about it.
Here is the back story...Micah's brother, Brandon, is a team lead and Micah has worked hard to one day follow in his footsteps. Every time we thought Micah was one step closer it seemed like it was still miles away. While in Seattle, Micah got the phone call that it happened. I didn't believe it. I thought it was a joke. I didn't tell anyone about it for days. Micah would come home from work and I would ask him questions, like... "Can they take this away? Is it a trail? Are you sure you are not being overly optimistic again? (Micah is a very optimistic person.) Are you sure you heard right? Did you really understood what they told you?" Well, I am starting to believe. On Wednesday, Micah was able to go with the rest of the team leads to Uintah Golf. The owners of his company gave everyone a $400 gift card to buy golf stuff. Micah was thrilled and told me every detail.
I just want to publicly tell my husband that I am proud of him. I know how hard he worked and I think he will be an awesome manager.

5 comments:
That's awesome news! We're very happy for you guys.
I am so excited for you guys. Really, that is awesome and I know something he has been working for for a long time. Yeah!
Who is the Gay guy with the dog??? Is this a photo for the gay website dating profile? Ha ha. just kidding Josie. You guys are the bomb.
Matt & Brandon (fellow gay website daters)
This is fabulous news!!!! Way to go M!
Congratulations Micah!!
Post a Comment