One of my favorite pictures. This year marked my second Mother's Day. Sometimes I have to pinch myself to remind myself I am really a mother. I love being a mom, especially to Beckham. 1. No one can say who built the great cathedrals – we have no record of their names.
2. These builders gave their whole lives for a work they would never see finished.
3. They made great sacrifices and expected no credit.
4. The passion of their building was fueled by their faith that the eyes of God saw everything.
This may not make sense in this little snippet of my talk, but it was my favorite part of the story and I want to remember it. Anyway, back to Mother's Day. It was a great day. I love having a day that I shower my mom with love and praise. I take her for granted and I complain when she is out of town, but mother is the best mother. She gives me hope when I feel hopeless. She gives me strengh when I do not think I can stand. She would do anything she could for me. I love her with my whole heart. Happy Mother's Day Mom!

5 comments:
Happy Mother's day to you! I hope you had a great day (minus the speaking in church). You are such a wonderful mother. Beckham is so lucky to have you!
I love you so much! thanks for giving me credit for the flowers! You are a wonderful mother!!!!
Happy belated Mother's Day! I love mother's day too just something so wonderful about having amazing mothers and being a mother too makes it fabulous!
You are a wonderful seriously...and that guy of yours is darling!
What gorgeous flowers.
Sorry we are missing you tomorrow night. Good luck.
I wish I could have heard you speak...
I wish I could have been there to hear you speak. I heard it was awesome and I LOVE that story.
Post a Comment