Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Baby, Baby, Baby...

Where have the weeks gone? Weeks? Months? March, April, and now almost May seemed to have just zip past. There have been a lot of things I have been working on, and because of this some things have fallen to the wayside. Illustration number one? The lack of the pictures of my baby. I started realizing this at the end of last week. I felt bad. Like I said, there have been a few things I have been working on (not ready to talk about a couple of them), but somethings included the yard and spring cleaning. I am sad I haven't taken my camera outside when I have made it out there. (Beckham with his mouth full of dirt is quite a sight to see.)

Anyway, one thing I have realized is how much I love being a mom to Beckham. I am so so so INCREDIBLY lucky to have him. This last week, I think the majority of my mind has finally let go of fact that I am not going to get pregnant and I am not going to have another baby in the immediate future, BUT I have the most handsome little boy. Why do I not put more energy and thoughts into him? Beckham is seriously the most handsome boy. Everything he does, okay not everything, puts a smile on my face. He is irresistible.

So what do I want to do with my little man? Today we went swimming at the Murray pool. One of my favorite things to do with him. Today was no exception. I love how he holds on to me, and after we were done and I was washing him off in the shower...he gave me kiss after kiss from my lips to my cheeks. It just melted my heart. Okay...so now I know that you are all craving to see some pictures. Here you go...

I couldn't get him to look at the camera. He just wanted to get in the water.


Finally, one look at mom, but he wasn't too happy about it. (I LOVE his eyes! Just like mine.)


There's the smile. Still not at the camera, but I'll take it.




6 comments:

anya said...

Oh man Beck is so cute. You are a lucky mama! ;) Gotta get to the Murray pool again with you soon!

STRINGHAM FAMILY said...

darling!!! he's so lucky to have you as his mama.

Sarah D said...

What a fun post. It makes me want to pay all of my attention to my kids so I don't miss a thing and breath them all in and keep them there forever. Thanks, Jo

The Evers Family said...

So sweet! Hang in there....your time will come but I think it's great that you are living in the moment. I wish I did that more.

The Evers Family said...

Just saw your new adoption blog. Love it!

Lexie said...

WOW! He is getting soo big! I love you guys a ton and give him a kiss for me!