I have been dying. I refuse to let him wear shorts because the few times I have his knees are all scraped up, but his pants are all worn down in the knees. He can only wear his grunge shoes because he drags them everywhere. And then there is the comment I get that when he starts walking I will wish he wasn't. To that, I say I think walking will slow him down because Beckham has been crawling since October and he is super fast.
Today, I was sitting on my mom's couch and out of the corner of my eye, I see Beckham trying to stand with out an aide of a wall or chair. But this time...he did it. Then...he just started walking. I was in shock. I didn't know what to do. Literally, I was in shock. I finally started screaming for my mom, and Beckham fell to the floor. My mom and I then proceeded to replicate what happened. We tried cookies and clapping. Nope. Nothing. Maybe I imagined it. I went back to reading and Beckham started to play again. Then, it happened it again. I wasn't imagining it! I tried getting my mom's attention, and she saw it too. It really happened!
He won't do it with the aid of anything or anyone. He does it on his own time, but he has been doing it all night. How does that happen? I don't know, but I will take it. I have taken tons of video. Next time you see me ask to see one of the clips, or better yet, you can ask sister Lindsey Lu for a demonstration. (She does a pretty good impression.)

2 comments:
YAY!!! We loved the clip :) that's so exciting!
I can't wait to see it in person!! He's growing so fast.
Post a Comment