Lindsey and Allie. Allie was the professional note taker for every shower.
Allie and I were so blessed to be able to bring our little boys to a couple of the showers...NOT! It was horrible. The only benefit was that they loved to help Lindsey opened the gifts...and I guess they are pretty cute too...
We had a two week break before we had showers for my dad's side and my mom's side. The last shower was hosted by the one and only...OTHER LINDSAY...
Lindsay, Cheryl, and her mom went above and beyond to create Lindsey her own English Tea Party. The invite was in yellow and grey. (My favorite colors right now.) The food was to die for! Scones, fancy strawberries, eclairs, macaroons, pound cake, kieshe, cucumber/mint sandwiches. Most of this was homemade too. (How is that possible?)...
The lemonades were so so good...
The cute girls...
Lindsay, Michelle, Megan, Kennedy, Joy, and Lindsey
Which meant she only ended up with four pieces of gum balls in her mouth...
So...to my Lindsey. I am glad you have been so loved, and part of me is glad I don't have to take Beckham to another shower;)


1 comment:
i am getting increasingly upset that i won't be able to see the big night at your parents house. Will you take lots of pictures for me? Pretty please?!!
Post a Comment