Saturday, August 20, 2011

35 Weeks...

Its been 3 weeks since I took my last picture.  I wish I had been better, because boy did I get much bigger between the three weeks...


As the wedding approached, baby got put on hold, as did the pictures.  I still think I am doing pretty good.  I haven't had any swollen feet or hands yet.  I am still hot.  Though, I can sleep, and I am still pretty active.  I am slowing down.  I am no longer running down the canyon.  (Micah is too nervous I might go into labor.)  This week Allie says I have been nesting.  After the wedding, I have worked on getting my yard and house ready for autumn.  Next week, I hope to make a list of the rest of the things I need to do and get.  Fingers crossed, because my family still has one big project...SWISS DAYS.  13 more days!



2 comments:

Melyn said...

You're getting so close!

Alissa said...

you have a beautiful belly josie! can't wait to see our little nephew!