Sunday, August 28, 2011

36 Weeks...

Its only been a week from my last entry, but it is amazing the comments I get in one week.  Today my mom told me, "it looks like he is sticking out an additional 2 inches overnight."  I don't mind the comments.  I know I have a big belly, but soon it will gone...


This week I started my weekly doctor's visits.  I haven't progressed at all, but I am not surprised in the least bit.  Its my first pregnancy and I am only 36 weeks.  I won't be surprised to go over my due date.  Honestly, I need at least another three weeks to get ready for this baby.  The baby's room is a mess and I still need to get a bunch of things.

Somethings that have changed...the swelling.  My feet finally starting to get bigger throughout the day.  I am to the point where bending down is hard. I never understood that before, but now I can't get over how difficult it is to bend down with a bowling ball in your stomach.  I also love to stretch, but many stretches I can't even do.  I am still hot, all the time.  The biggest change though might be the hormones.  I can cry at the drop of a hat.  Poor Micah.

Four more week, though!



3 comments:

Lynden and Lyndsay said...

you are all baby josie! you seriously look A M A Z I N G!!

anya said...

love you. love this little babe. can't wait to meet him... but we'll wait another 3-4 weeks so you have enough time to prepare! :)

M & T Peterson said...

LUCKY GIRL! I haven't been able to bend over for about 5 weeks! Matt had to help me put on socks before church yesterday. :) Rest while you can.