Lindsey made it difficult to get her bridals done. First, she really didn't know what type of pictures she wanted. I really pictured Lindsey's bridals at La Caille. Lindsey was so hesitant. When she finally agreed, she only had one day she could do it. Even though the pictures were taken in the middle of the day, SarahD did an amazing job!...
May be my favorite picture.
Lindsey LOVED her red shoes...
I love how this one shows her personality...
Lindsey looked so fabulous in her dress. I wish it were mine wedding dress...
What a fun picture...
Isn't she so tiny? It makes me sick. I wish I looked like this. Especially now:)
Off to the chapel...
A note to remember. Lindsey is like me and not a big jewelry person, but I wanted to give her something to wear on that special day. When I saw her dress, I had the perfect thing! I let Lindsey borrow my Tahitian pearl necklace and ring. It was so pretty on her and went so well with her dress and the wedding. I loved that she was able to wear something of mine on her special day. It meant a lot to me. I wonder what blue thing she wore???











2 comments:
She really is so beautiful!
love her dress. i too, love the first picture the most!
Post a Comment