For me, the ceremony was probably the best I have ever been to. The room was packed, so when they brought in the benches...all of my siblings and spouses were able to sit on the two benches together. All of us in a row to witness my little sisters sealing. Even Lindsay Sherman was there with us, and to me, she is part of our family. Next, after being sealed to Beckham I have a new understanding of the sealing power. It is extremely powerful and beautiful, and I was so very happy to be a part of it. Probably my favorite part of the ceremony was that the sealer (Matt's grandpa) asked Matt's dad, Mark, and my dad to say a few things. I have never seen this, and apparently it is discouraged...so don't tell, shhh... Mark said amazing things about the word "cleave" and along with the amazing advise my father gave, he said a few words about the special witnesses in the room with us. This was the first time, in a long time, that without a doubt, I knew that my whole family was in the same room. It was very touching and I cannot express the warmth that overcame me knowing that my brother Que was in the room with us. Probably sitting on the bench with the rest of us. He was so happy to have us all there. It was a feeling I can never explain, but I hope that I remember. I cannot imagine how my dad and mom felt knowing that all of their children were in the same room.
The one downside of the sealing was that it was...quite toasty! Unfortunately, the outside wasn't any better. Lindsey and Matt made it a little better tho...
Lindsey was so funny. The first thing she said when she hugged me was...do I stink? I am sweating so bad!...Typical Lindsey...
Lindsey and Lindsay...
(I LOVED LOVED Lindsay Sherman's hair.)
The sweating bride...
Who loved her cute red shoes...



3 comments:
the wedding ceremony sounds amazing.....
on a side note: i love her dress!!!
I love the way you express your emotions and retell stories, you have a gift Jos! What a beautiful bride! Congrats to Lindsey and Matt.
i love it. and yes i love her shoes.
Post a Comment