Monday, December 27, 2010

What Child is This...

Beckham and I were incredibly lucky to get a special visitor to our home on Monday.  Lexie!  I am always so happy to see her, especially around Christmas.  She reminds me of my favorite gift I have ever been given...Mr. Beckham.

We decided to have Lexie come to our home so she could have some one-on-one time with Beckham.  They did puzzles, made cookies, and read books.  Although Beckham was not in the best of moods, I am so glad they were able to spend some time together.

Lexie gave Beckham the sweetest Christmas present...books that read to Beckham.  The best part is the voice that is reading them to Beckham is Lexie's.  I know Beckham doesn't understand now, but they are a treasure.  Beckham will always be able to have Lexie read him a book anytime.

Lexie and Beckham

We also found out the best news!  Lexie got engaged over Christmas!!!  Micah and I are so HAPPY, we cannot even tell you.  When Beckham was born, the hardest thing was how much I knew that Lexie was hurting and we could not do anything to take it away.  I am sure that next year was hard...but then she met this great guy...and they are getting married!  Lexie deserves all the best things in life.  I am so happy for her!  Truly this was one of the best presents we received this year.

2 comments:

anya said...

i gotta see these books. what a cute idea!

The Rich Kids said...

She was so excited when she found the books.