Thursday, December 16, 2010

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells...

Let the Christmas parties begin!  Yesterday, Beckham had his first Christmas party of the holiday season.  We held a Chistmas-y Shin-dig for play group.  I am so glad we did it.  It was incredibly chaotic, but so much fun.

Anya helped the little kids decorate/make their own mini pizza's.  It was such a fabulous idea.  It was super easy too.



We also drew names for all the little kids to give each other $5 gifts.  The kids were SO excited, and $5 was the perfect amount....
Taya, Reagan, Cayden, and Corbin.  I love the boys.  Look at how cute and cuddly.


I tried to take a bazillion pictures of the kids all together, but it is pointless to try and get one all looking at the camera at the same time.  Here is most of them (missing Luke and Blake).  Take a second look at the picture for Beck and Taya.  I think he likes her just a little bit.


All of them with their gifts...so its even harder to take a pic.

I have seen this cookie decorating kit at Smart Cookie.  I couldn't help but pick one up and bring it to play group.  The kit was incredibly cute.  It came with 12 tree cookies, frosting, and decorations.  LOVED IT...


So did the kids...
Yep, just the frosting mom!  


Now we are looking forward to our party filled week next week!



2 comments:

The Brown's said...

So sad we missed the party! Looks like fun! Can't wait for playgroup to start up again next year!

anya said...

I think I still have a headache....