Thursday, December 16, 2010

Let's Get Ready To Party...

First, I must mention the fact that EVERS ARE HERE!  They arrived last Saturday and our lives have been very busy since.  They will NOT be leaving Utah anytime soon.  I don't think it has really set in yet.  It still seams more like a visit than anything else, but its my new reality.  

I am so excited to have Allie here, but I know that Beckham is excited too.  The first time he saw Easton, he actually said his name, "E."  They are a riot to watch and I am thrilled they will become even closer.

Monday was Easton's 2nd birthday.  We celebrated the event at Classic that night.  It was so great to have so many people around.  Beckham had a great time.  Take a look...

Beck is such a daddy's boy.  He LOVED going down all the slides with his dad.


How about some pics of the birthday boy...
Okay, I have to post two pictures.  One Beckham has a classic look, and the next, Easton...


Has his new cheesy smile.  Happy Birthday E-Monster!  We are so excited to have you around all the time.


1 comment:

The Evers Family said...

We are so excited to be here with you guys too!