The Wedding
A little back story, Jill and I have a history. Jill went to Westminster just like Micah and I. Even though there is two years between us, I felt we were close in age. We had a lot in common. We both studied business, and could talk about school and what not. Jill had an amazing internship one year...NORDSTROMS. It was so Jill. Jill is very chic and high fashion, so I was very excited to see her wedding dress.
Oh...I should probably introduce you to the groom, Mark. Mark is a great guy. Jill and Mark dated in high school, but then left things for quite a few a years until they finally made their way back together. Mark proposed to Jill last December. How did he do it? Creative Mark had his own Santa suit. On a Christmas shopping trip with her family, they decided to sit on Santa's lap and take pictures. Imagine Jill's surprise when Santa got down on his knee to propose. How cute is that?
Precursor to these next pictures. I didn't know if it was appropriate to take pictures during the wedding??? But I took them anyway, so they are really dark and not very good; however it ended up being the only pictures you could really see Jill's dress.
My favorite part of the ceremony, while Jill and Mark walked back down the aisle, Jill's brother in law and friends played an acoustic version of The Black Eyed Peas...I Gotta Feeling. So cool.

No comments:
Post a Comment