Wednesday, April 21, 2010

In A Land Of Endless Trees...

The Morning After

While the 12 passenger van and all of its passengers made its way back to Utah, Micah and I headed to Micah's aunt's home. Sue and Jeff live in Renton, which is like Draper is to the Salt Lake Valley. There home was beautiful. The best part? They live right on the golf course. So I had to get some pictures...

Totally reminded me of when we lived on Whilshire.





Again, Beck was the hit of the party. Total strangers wanted to hold him and get his fantastic kisses.


This is a picture with Micah's "Rogue" Aunt. Sue is anything but rogue. She is incredibly loving and supportive of Micah and I. I really wish she lived closer so we could see her more often.

So...I really wanted to get a family picture with us. It took many, many, many tries. Here are a few...
(From Left: Micah, Beck, me, Jeff, Jill, Mark, Sue, Jenny, and Jake the dog.)





And finally...the final one. This picture includes Mike, but we are missing Jayme and Brian.

So, folks, that ends our tour of Seattle. I cannot explain how much I loved Seattle. I told Aunt Sue, if my family would move here, I would move here in a heart beat. I have never felt that...okay, maybe Maui. Really it was incredible. Thanks for the memories.




4 comments:

the johansen's said...

You have totally made me want to go there! I am feeling a girls trip soon!? How pretty! I love all the pictures and I am laughing out loud of the one of Micah's sister and Mr. Homeless!!!

Sarah D said...

Wow! That trip sounds incredible! I have been once when I was in junior high but we weren't in the city. Steve and I did an Oregon trip o few years ago and we were in love! There is something so special about the north west coast! I'm glad you had such a great time!

anya said...

So stinkin' fun! I want to go to Seattle so badly! I am glad it was such a great time!

M & T Peterson said...

I'm so glad you're blogging about the trip! I'm so jealous!