The boys are just a crack up. They are all so funny. Creighton is huge into Spiderman and would shoot his web at everything. Easton, and his crazy hair, would follow my dad around everywhere. Jackson is sweet and would say the funniest things.


We did lots of fun things, on top of Easter. We went to Classic, Murray Pool, we read books and ate lots of good food. I lost my camera for a few days, so I don't have many pictures, but I thought I would share what I do have.

Beck at the pool.
The boys are very good with the iphone, and love to take pictures. Jackson and Creighton asked if they could take pictures with my phone, and Jack took this of Creigh. Such a funny face.
This picture does not do Easton's hair justice. All week Easton had the coolest hair. One time Lindsey bent it in an 80's wave. So cool.

No comments:
Post a Comment