Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I Fall Asleep...

The Party

Again, I didn't really know what to expect at the after party, and truly...I was my FAVORITE reception ever. I don't know if you would call it a reception. There was no formal line (yeah!). The bride and groom just kinda hung out. There were "endless hors dovrous" and again, an open bar.

The Party


The Wedding Cake. What is so special about this cake? Well, the groom made it. Thats right. Mark has a cake making talent. Okay, really he has a cake decorating talent. The cake it's self was spectacular though...Fun Fetti. Wish that was my wedding cake.


You cannot really see it, but there are tons of little crystals.


Next up the center pieces. What is so neat about these...Jill made them. (Aren't they just the most talented couple?) Jill's colors were orange and grey, which I LOVED by the way. So fresh and different. (The men wore grey tuxes.)


Those were glitter balls, and Jill dipped each and every one of them.


Where did I find Danielle? Not sitting with the rest of the family. At some random table with who-knows-what in front of her to drink.


Jill LOVED Beck and was always wanting to hold him. I was so taken aback. Most brides would want everyone to fuss over her and congradulate her. Jill, she sat up with us and wanted to hold Beck and just chill.


Micah holding Tiahni and Beck. Pretty big size difference with only 9 months between them.


It was pretty hot where the fam was sitting. Finally they brought out a fan and Jill placed it in front of her and let her skirt fly...


The evening ended with toasts. It had been such a great day, but as you can see Danielle was done and so was Beck.




1 comment:

The Evers Family said...

Danielle is my favorite. She is so funny. I love the one with the drink in front of her.