Sunday, April 4, 2010

Lost and Found...

**Backstory. When we remodeled our house, the guy that did our cabinets had some trouble with the corner cabinet. I don't think he measured/designed it right. Basically, we can't use it. The opening is only about four inches wide, and there is a great big Lazy Susan in it, but since the opening is so small you can't put anything in it. So it sits, unused.***

Lately, Beckham is easily frustrated. When Beckham is frustrated, he likes to whine. While cleaning our house on Thursday, Beckham was VERY frustrated. He wanted to do all these things and couldn't make them work the way he wanted. I heard him whining, and finally decided to go and see what was making him so sad. This is what I found...

Yep. Beckham had fit himself into the tiny opening, onto the Lazy Susan. Instead of getting out he was going around and around.


I went to grab the camera, and I think he got so tired that he just laid down. So cute.



2 comments:

Klingler Family said...

Josie,
I know another little person who would often be found going around and around on the lazy susan... usually being pushed by her twin brother. When I saw the picture of Beck, I cried at the similarity to pictures we have of her in the same position!!
Love the blog, thanks for your work keeping it updated. It is great to peek into your life.
Much love,
Jeanna

The Evers Family said...

That's funny. I can imagine the frustration of just going round and round instead of getting out. So cute.