Friday, April 9, 2010

Another Word For No...

If you haven't seen or heard Beckham recently, he is a jabber mouth. Always talking and jabbering away. He is so darling, but loves to get into trouble. I have tried hard from saying the word "NO" too much. I don't want Beckham to learn that word too early. Instead, I usually say "naughty" or something similar. Well, Beckham has not learned the word "no." He says something else, "DA." I first thought he was saying "dada," but it was distinctly different. I have know come to realize that "DA" is my "No."

For example, if Beckham is pulling the toilet paper down, and I tell him "naughty," he throws his fists down and says "DA." Catch him trying to play in the toilet, "DA." Stop him from eating Roxy's food, "DA." Maybe I should be mad or frustrated, but it just makes me laugh.




1 comment:

M & T Peterson said...

Holynd now says, "No, no, no, night night!" when she's bad because she knows she shouldn't do it and if she keeps doing it she'll have to go night night... It's hilarious and I can never follow through with the night night punishment!