The Rehearsal Dinner
First up? The rehearsal dinner. We were lucky enough to be invited to the rehearsal dinner. It was at Salty's On Alki. What did that mean to Micah and I? Not a whole lot. However, it should have told us it had the most incredible view...
This restraunt sat directly accross from the city. It made spectacular view. The water, the lights... The restraunt reminded me a lot of Market Street grill. The food was really good. It was also interesting. Honestly? Haven't been to many weddings with an open bar.
The rest of this post is just random pictures. We took a ton of the view. However, sadly I don't think I took any when the sun was setting. All I can say is that Micah and I feel like we have never seen sunsets as pretty as Utah's...until we were in Seattle.
I was really nervous about bringing Beck to all of these formal events; however, everyone LOVED him. Everyone wanted to hold him and kiss him. The only downfall is most of the events took place later in the evening, so by the end of the night Beckham had had enough.
Did I mention this was an all girl trip? Yep. Micah's mom, sisters and sister-in-laws brought Micah's nieces...in a 12 passenger van mind you...up to the wedding. I had the only two men in tow...Micah and Beck. Here's a pic of all the nieces and Beck. (From left: Beck, Sydney, Kiaya, Danielle, Mia, Amanda, Marley.)

No comments:
Post a Comment