Thursday, April 22, 2010

I Have The Power...

Although I do not have any pictures to document my accomplishments today, I must tell someone. Yesterday, I had 6 yards of dirt dumped in my driveway. Do you know how much that is? It was one GIANT pile. This morning, I woke up with the goal to shovel away at least 1/4 of it. At 4:00 pm I finally finished ALL of it! Can you believe it??? I still can't. However, I do have two to thank for my accomplishment...my mom. She watched Beckham all day so I could do it! (Thank you more than you know.) And Anya, Anya brought me the only thing I had to eat and drink while I accomplished this task. (Anya, I cannot tell you how good it tasted!) Now, I have an extremely sore back, blisters on my hands and feet, and weird sunburns; but, I still feel so good, because now it is done...YEAH!!!

3 comments:

The Evers Family said...

Congrats Jo! Proud of you.

the johansen's said...

I am so proud!

kelsey said...

Adorable!! Love the "porch" pics!