Saturday, December 31, 2011

Henderson Christmas 2011...

After we opened we opened our gifts we went to church with my family at Allie's ward.  All I have to say is that their sacrament meeting was AMAZING!  I have never been to a sacrament meeting like it.  It was a professional production.  Then we went over to my parents for our annual waffle breakfast.  When everything was eaten, we opened gifts.

Melyn made each of the boys these...
She stitched each boys name in their favorite color.  So fun.

My parents are always so generous to each of us.  Each year, they tell us they are going to scale back, but we always leave their house so blessed.  This year was no exception...



One of my favorite memories was with my mom.  She will be so embarrassed I wrote this, but her aunt Jenna gives each of the girls in her family her "favorite things" of the year.  Similar to Oprah.  I think my mom wanted to do the same thing, the only problem was that my mom would buy things she thought would be her favorite thing, only to find out it didn't work.  So on Christmas morning my mom gave Allie, Lindsey, Melyn, and I a few gadgets...like a wand the whips whipping cream and cheese mill...that don't work.  Classic.

So thats it folks.  The last of my Christmas posts.  I can honestly say, although the holiday was magical, I am so happy it is over.  In two days time I feel back to my old self.  I can't believe all the time I have on my hands.  I think I have more time for my boys now then during Christmas when I wanted to spend all my time with them.  And being able to spend more time on them makes me so happy.




2 comments:

The Stringham's said...

LOVE it. your christmas looks SO fun! I love the family traditions you do. So fun seeing you...you look amazing!!!! Have so much fun in Hawaii...once again jealous.

The Evers Family said...

hahaha. You know what I'm laughing at.