It was so much fun. Its amazing how big Micah's family is. Lots of little kids running around. Good food and great company.
We started out by opening presents for the little ones. They were only suppose to open one gift and we usually open only one and time. This was very hard for some of the little one;) Next up we had some delicious pork. Yum. Then the adults sat around and chatted while exchanging gifts. It was a perfect party. (Except that we missed Hailey and Taylor.)
Micah tried to be super creative in his picture taking, so get excited to see some interesting pictures...
Beckham disappeared for about 10 min. I assumed he was in the basement with the other boys, but he magically reappeared out of Art and Kathie's room where 2 brand new puppies were staying. I was horrified at what Beck was in there doing to them, but when I checked they looked fine. What I would have given to have a camera capture what he was doing.
Matt and Sloane. (I honestly think she has the cutest personality ever.)
Danielle and Dustin. Still going strong. 5 more years till the wedding;)
Tiahni. Such a sweetie.
Little Teddy being held by aunt Laura. I could just eat him up...
Beckham received a pup tent and a little gun from Holynd. Lets just say he LOVED it!...
Look at Graham's cheeks and his crazy hair...
Sydney, Mia, and Kiaya...

2 comments:
where did you get the boys sweaters? ADORABLE!
What was Beck doing to the baby puppies?
Post a Comment