Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Jingle Bells...

Wow.  What a roller coaster these last few weeks have been.  I feel like I haven't stopped moving.  It was such a busy time.  I think I went to Target a billion times and spent countless hours trying to find a parking spot at the mall.  I worried about this and that...and therefore, my blogging really lacked.

Christmas has finally come and gone, but it was fabulous!  I wanted to focus as much as my time and effort on my little kids and making this Christmas special.  I honestly think I accomplished my goal.  

I will say that I forgot my camera to many events.  First, was my grandpa Larry's Christmas party.  We had a fun time.  We went to Lizza's.  Next up was the Henderson Extended Christmas party.   It is always held at the Layton skating rink.  Beckham was so funny about it.  He referred to it as the "New Papa's Place."  It was great to see everyone since I only see all of my cousins a couple times a year.  The following evening we had the Mather Christmas Party.  We now have 175 Mather family members!  Thats a lot of people.  The food is always so good.

A few days later, some of my girlfriends came over for a little Christmas party.  We couldn't believe how many kids we had AND we were missing a couple of the girls AND we are expecting at least four more little ones!  CRAZY.

First up we decorated cookies.  Jen brought lots of fun things to decorate, and sure enough by the time the kids were done decorating the cookies looked inedible...

Beckham and Easton.


Cute Blake...


Jackson and Miss Reagan...

After, we let the kids run loose while we got to chat.  We used to get together so much, but this fall has been so busy we really haven't been able to catch everyone.  Here's to more play groups in the new year!




1 comment:

anya said...

playgroup was fabulous! huge thanks to your mama for hosting! i am trying to figure out who is having the fourth baby... cause it certainly isn't me.