Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Right Down Santa Claus Lane...

On the 23rd of December we always get together with my mom's immediate family.  I LOVE this Christmas party.  It is such a tradition.  We all gathered at my aunt Cheryl's home.  It was nice to catch up with everyone.  The kids went crazy.  Particularly my son.  My aunt has a little playroom and everyone could hear Beckham up stairs.  If the kids are really good, we get to have a special visitor, Santa...


I was really excited for this part.  Beckham is finally old enough to get who Santa is and what he does.  Plus, I could put little Graham on his lap.  As soon as Santa walked in the room, Beckham went up to him and asked what was in his bag.  Typical.

As Santa sat down, I remembered I forgot to charge the battery on my camera.  I was hoping that Allie could take pictures, and in true fashion she forgot to put her SIM card in her camera.  Shucks.  Thank goodness for camera phones...
When asked what he wanted, Beckham said, "Toys."



Isn't he so cute...


Just perfect...



No comments: