Thursday, December 29, 2011

I Heard the Bells...

Santa came to our house!  I think Micah and I were more excited to see Beckham's face than anything else.  In fact, Micah kept wanting to go and wake Beckham up, but I made him wait until 8am.  When Beckham FINALLY did wake up, this is what he found...







Some of my favorite lines were:

"Toys!  Santa brought me toys!"
"This toy must be for Easton and this one for Jackattackers."

I cannot believe the joy my children bring me.  Seeing Christmas through their eyes is wonderful.  We spent the next little while watching Beckham so excited about his new toys.  Micah and I even had time to open our gifts before we had to get ready for church.  Micah's favorite gift was a watch that holds his nano and I received some black boots I had been wanting.  As for little Graham, he was pretty content with some size 6-12 MONTHS! clothes and a couple teething rings.  Such is life for a little 3 month old.



2 comments:

anya said...

WOAHHHH! You guys got loads of loot! Looks like a blast!!!

Melyn said...

I seriously LOVE your decorations! So so beautiful!