Thursday, December 15, 2011

I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas...

One day my mom and I saw these quirky whimsical Christmas pictures at Gardner Village that we just loved.  It had a little boy duct tapped up on a wall with the family beneath him.  We thought it would be so fun to have all the grand boy's pictures taken with my dad in that pose.  That night, I booked a little mini photo shoot for that Saturday...but the next morning, my aunt passed away.

Well...that wasn't going to work.  For awhile we were pretty sure the funeral would be on Saturday.  I didn't know what to do about the photo shoot.  My mom had enough on her plate as it was, so I didn't want to bother her about what to do.  I took it upon myself and went out and got fun Christmas PJ's for everyone to wear for the pictures just incase...and at the last minute just my family ended up going and getting the pictures taken.

The photographer had such fun sets.  We ended up only getting our pictures taken on only one of sets, but they turned out cute.  We didn't get very many, but I had to share...



For how photogenic Beckham is, we really didn't get awesome pictures of him.  He just wasn't his normally smiley face, but he did love the cookies...


I love this picture!  Beckham is smiling and Graham has this look on his face like..."Oh, no, what's my brother going to do to me next"...


Look at this face!  He is already so grown up...


The parents...


And finally... The Peterson's all nestled in bed while visions of sugar plums danced in their heads...




2 comments:

anya said...

ooohhh! so cute! so festive! Mr. G is so grown up! I haven't seen him in too long! I need to give him a squeeze!

Alissa said...

these are too cute! love your cute cute family and your mini van too! I really miss mine and can't believe they make it with a mini fridge now!