Thursday, January 5, 2012

Let it Begin Again...

I can't believe another year has come and gone.  What an amazing year 2011 was for our little family.  I am so looking forward to 2012.

These past two weeks have been great.  I think I spent so much time making Christmas perfect for my kids, that I ended up spending less time with them.  It always seemed like I was in a rush to get from one place to the next.  All I wanted to do was sit and hold my babies...and I finally have been able to.

I started thinking about it and it wasn't just Christmas.  The last six months, really.  We had Lindsey's wedding, Graham's arrival, recovering from surgery, Halloween, Orlando, Thanksgiving, and finally Christmas.  Woah!

Because of that, I have tried spending more and more time holding Graham and watching Beckham play. It has been heaven.  In fact, a couple times when Graham took his naps, instead of putting him down and trying to get the next thing done, I just held him.  Pure bliss.

The week in-between Christmas and New Years was nice.  Jordan and Melyn were still here, so we went out to dinner a couple of times.  One night, all the adults went to a movie.  Since Jordan and Melyn left on the 31st we celebrated New Years a day early.  When it came down to New Years Eve, Micah and Graham were a bit under the weather, so we stayed home and went to bed early.  Party poppers, I guess you could say.

So here we are in another year and I am hoping to enjoy the rewards from 2011.  I was horrible about taking pictures, but I do have a couple of my cute boys in their new Sunday outfits...

He looks like an old man:)









1 comment:

anya said...

i am loving those bow ties!