Monday, January 16, 2012

Micah's Birthday...

Although Micah did have to work on his birthday, I think it was a pretty good day.

When he came home from work he opened his present, and spent a few precious moments with his boys...



After, we were off to Hawaii.  First stop was Portland.  Allie found amazing round trip tickets to Hawaii for $400.  The only problem was we had to spend the night in Portland.  It was just fine with us.  We loved exploring a new city.  We stumbled across this little restaurant called Standfords.  For such a picky crowd, it turned out great...



Happy Birthday, Micah!






PS. For anyone who wanted to note, I am NOTORIOUS for losing things when we travel. I have left an iPod on a plane. A phone on a plane. One time I stupidly brought all my dvd's in a giant case, and it was stolen from me. When we went to Orlando, we lost one of our bags. When we were getting of the plane in Portland, my mom asked...Josie do you have everything and for the first time I felt really good. I had it all. As we were getting on the shuttle to the hotel I realized...I left my wallet on the plane. I was sick. Gone was my money and my credit cards, but most of all my ID to get on the plane to Hawaii in the morning. I was dizzy. I didn't even know what to do. Micah acted quickly. He ran inside and up to ticketing. He found out our flight was a terminating flight, so they didn't load after us. The ticketing agent had a worker go back on the plane and see if they found my wallet...and they did! Micah ran back to the gate and picked it up. How thankful I am for that! Thank you!  Never again tho.  Never ever again.

3 comments:

Annie said...

Oooo, I hope there are Hawaii pictures to come!!

anya said...

i am glad someone else forgets things on the plane like me. I left my camera once. awesome.

Melyn said...

I am SO glad your wallet was found! That's so scary!