Saturday, January 21, 2012

I Can Dress Myself...

Getting Beckham dressed can be a challenge.  Sometimes I have to bribe him.  (If you get dressed we can go see Grandma!)  The other day, I grabbed some clothes and put them out for him to wear.  Beckham didn't want to get dressed yet, and I didn't want to fight him...so I went to get Graham dressed.  I came back in and found this...

Undershirt, shirt, and pants put on all by himself.  How did this happen?  When did my little boy grow up so fast???  I had him call Micah and work and tell him, "I get dressed all by myself."  So cute.







That night for bed, he had me put on his diaper, but then he wanted to put on his lotion and jammies.  I was such a proud mommy.

I love Beckham so much.  He is at a challenging age, and I am sure there will be many frustrated posts to come.  For how mad he can make me at times...there are just as many times when he makes me so incredibly happy.  Like tonight at bed, while I was saying the prayer he leans over and gives me the biggest kiss on the cheek and told me he loves me.  (Not very reverent, but so cute.)  It melted my heart.

After, I told Micah, I think I know why Beckham and I are butting heads so much lately...our personalities are too much alike.  We are either in a really good mode or bad mood.   We are both very ornery when we are tired.  We both get VERY frustrated easily.  One of the funnier things, Beckham has a new phrase, "thats so cute."  Yeah, very girlie and I know he learned it from me.  What can I do?  Hehe.





No comments: