We went to our 4 month doctor appointment. I was all ready to hear what a huge little boy I had, and was surprised to hear Graham's percentages went down. I was actually shocked. So...Graham is now a little more average sized. I think dad is a little sad. Especially when it comes down to height. (Taller is always better is Micah's motto.)
Height: 25.8 inches (81%)
Weight: 15.21 lbs (58%)
Graham is giving us a few giggles here and there.
Still loves to be swaddled to sleep.
Loves to reach and grab for toys.
Doesn't know what to think of his older brother.
Loves giving mom kisses.
Loves to be rubbed down with lotion.
Sits in his Bumbo and hold his head pretty well.
Coos and Goos all the time.
Mr. Smiley
Still don't know what his eye color will be.
Has the cutest chubs on his legs.
Loves Baby Einstein.
All around sweet heart.

No comments:
Post a Comment