Wednesday, July 6, 2011

On the 4th of July...

I LOVE the 4th of July.  It probably is my favorite holiday.  I love that stores are somewhat open, so incase you need something you can grab it.  I love that its warm outside.  I love hotdogs.  I love swimming and I love fireworks.  What more could you ask for.

Although the day was quite cloudy, that didn't stop us.  Micah headed out to golf with my dad and Mitch, while Allie and took our crazy boys to "Papa's Place."  It was really nice because no one is there on the holidays.  I happened to get lucky and snap up this pic of our little men...
Don't you just love their cheesy smiles.  Especially Easton's.


Later in the day we headed to my parent's for the annual Henderson party.  This party included more...
Swimming.  Of course Micah would not let Beckham out of his sight.  I actually think Beckham got the better end of the deal.  Lots of fun with daddy.


All of the boys LOVED being thrown in the air by their dad's.


As you can see, Beckham has no fear of the water.




This next picture, I have to preface.  Several years ago I bought Jackson the most amazing spiderman swimsuit.  It was HOT!  Well, lets just say I don't think Mitch ever really liked the suit, so I never saw it much.  Until, Easton was big enough for it.  Girls, you might need to turn your eyes.  Its pretty hot...
Okay, I must say it looks even better without the floaties.  So cute.


About 8pm we headed over to the Salt Lake Country Club for fireworks.  We didn't make it last year because they were on a Sunday.  This year we were super excited to take Beckham...
Two of men.  Aren't they so festive?


We brought a few "light sabers" for the boys to play with.  Get ready to meet, Darth Vader...


Even papa got into the action...


I just eat up how much my dad loves his grandsons...


Like father, like son...


More Jedi's...


Look at one of my favorite families...


And our little family...


Papa and his Jedi...


Me and my love...


Finally the show started.  Beckham was so cute.  He laid inbetween us.  At first he was amazed.  Then he would say he was scared.  So funny.  Micah and I loved being able to make this memory with our little guy.  He is incredibly special to us...




1 comment:

anya said...

your whole little family looks festive! hey.... that blanket looks familiar!