Friday, July 8, 2011

A Honest Mistake...

Something TERRIBLE happened to my face.  Its quite an embarrassment.

Yesterday, while I was cleaning, Beckham sat there and picked fake leaves off of my favorite "fake" tree.  I was devastated.  He has done this several times, but now the tree was half bare.  So, I decided to painstakingly sit there and super glue them back on.  BAD IDEA.

First, the super glue got all over my finger tips.  I HATE that feeling.  Yuck.  Then, I look at my counter, and I got super glue on my counter tops.  Great.  Well...on top of that I was really hot and sweaty.  I kept wiping my neck and forehead.  When I finally finished gluing the tree back together, I felt a tightening on my eye lid.  What is that?  Yep, when I wiped my forehead, I wiped the super glue across eye lid and EYEBROW!  (For those of you that don't know, I already have very sparse eyebrows.  I inherited my moms.)  Later that day, I rubbed my eye and a patch of my eyebrow came off.  I was horrified.  I finally showed my husband...and he tried to be nice.  He said he couldn't tell, then he said it looked like I did it on purpose.  Really???  Would someone really do this on purpose?  Then as I brushed my hair, I realized a clump of hair on the back of my neck was glued together.  Even better.

This morning, I tried to fix my eyebrowns with makeup.  It really didn't work.  So, until my eyebrows grow back I am going to look funny.  Try not to stare too hard;)



3 comments:

Lynden and Lyndsay said...

why no picture? just kidding, thanks for the laugh, i needed it tonight!

M & T Peterson said...

Awe... I'm sorry about the glue! My mom waxed off one of my eyebrows once. I almost stayed home from school because of it. Hehe.

anya said...

oh Jo... this is a great story. darn that beck.