Tuesday, July 5, 2011

28 Weeks...

3rd Trimester here I come...
(In case you didn't know, Beckham wants you to know the baby is here.)

I have been feeling my little one move much more.  Infact, my cute husband felt him for the first time a couple nights ago.  It was very special for both of us.  The little one is very active after dinner and right before bed.  I think he must have a lot of Micah in him because he is very chill most of the time.

I am still feeling great.  VERY HOT, though.  I am usually a cold person, meaning I am cold all of the time, but not anymore.  The doctor thinks I am doing great.  Measuring right on with a great blood pressure and weight.  Dr. Brown has no worries about me continuing running, which I am really enjoying.  The only downside is that at about week 25 I started to develop varicose veins.  It really hurts.  Its on the leg where I had my first cancer surgery.  Dr. Brown thinks it is worsened because some veins were cut during the surgery 7 years ago!  Oh well.  I will take it!  I am pregnant!

You can't really see the veins, but believe me they are there and they hurt.  




1 comment:

anya said...

you look AMAZING! Seriously! Keep drinking your water girl. It's gunna get hotter.